Apurv shared his Magic Formula to Score 1410 in GRE in 30 Days. Following experience by Shree will touch your mind and heart.
I took my GRE on 3rd June and my previous GRE score is 890 (580Q+310V). Since my GPA is very low I decided to take my GRE again and I got 1450(800Q+650V).
This is possible by everyone, I am saying because, me being a Tamil medium (Tamil Nadu State) student and having no computers I had done it.
I know that my grammar and vocab are really worst but my advice is basically for the Tamil medium students that please don’t leave your mind.
My preparation is only 12 days .
GRE Study Materials
- Power prep (ETS)
- Kaplan book
- Barrons GRE book
GRE Prep Steps
- First start with barrons test 1 and Kaplan test 1 given in CD and note the marks u are getting in the first test
- Now find ur greater mistakes and concentrate first in those groups by starting first in Barrons and then Kaplan and then have a power prep practice test those 3 test given for each heading.
- Learn the root words and group word s given in Kaplan
- Learn all the grammar tactics given in Kaplan
- Take a full length practice test given in Kaplan book for both quant’s and verbal
- Learn how to write a issue and argument for examples read given in Kaplan.
- For Quant’s both Kaplan practice test and barons test is enough
- Last 1 week have the power prep software and practice test given and make possible to finish all the test before the test
- CAT -2 test given in power prep is very important such that u should have the test the last night before the exam. This gives u a clear idea of what marks u are going to get in GRE.
No one is less qualified than others if one have a mind to finish we can finish.
If poor guys don’t have the computer u pl ask the college professor their laptop to lend for 10 days and practice for this we should have a good relationship with the faculty.
Actually I borrowed a laptop for 10 days for about 30 Rupees per day. Pl don’t mistake me for my grammar and vague writing.