When you read this interview, you’d wonder why this student’s F1 Visa for Masters Pharmaceutics and Drug Design was rejected in the first attempt.
Hello everyone, I am Gaurav Sharma from Agra and I got My F1 Visa today for Masters Pharmaceutics and Drug Design. I am highly thankful to Happy Schools for my success
- University: Idaho State University (MS Pharmaceutics and Drug Design)
- GRE: 1290 (old pattern). Today’s Equivalent would be 310/340
- TOEFL: 96
- Bachelor of Pharmacy: 70%
- Research: 12 research papers
- 10 International Conference
- 8 Poster Presentation
- 1-year teaching experience
- 3 industrial training and many more.
- Visa Attempt: Second (Denied 20 daye earlier)
- Admission to just one university
F1 Visa Interview – Masters Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
Me: Good morning sir. How are you (with a smile)
VO: Good morning and Passed the documents
VO: Why USA
Me: USA is a leading country for the latest pharmaceutical research and I want to learn those techniques.
VO: Which course?
Me: MS in Pharmaceutics and drug design
VO: Schools you have applied?
Me: Idaho state univ, Virginia Commonwealth university and Texas Tech University.
VO: How many admits
Me: Only from Idaho State University.
VO: Why only these univ.
Me: Because the research which I have done in my bachelor of Pharmacy parallels to the research being done at Idaho State University.
VO: What research
Me: To increase the solubility of drug.
VO: What you were doing previously
Me: For 10 months I was a lecturer of pharmacueutics and for 1 months I did training at NJIL, Agra
VO: You are from
Me: Agra, Near Taj Mehal
VO: What you will do after MS
Me: I’ll go for PhD. I will return back to India and do PhD under my father
VO: What is your father?
Me: He is a Scientist. Senior scientist. At agra
VO: In which journals your publication have been published
Me: Told some journals names
VO: Do you have copies of your publication
Me: No. but I have list of publication. He checked them on internet.
VO: Why you don’t want to take admission in India
Me: Because USA is the leading country for Pharmaceutical research and wants to learn those techniques.
VO: Your visa has been approved and you will get your passport in 7 days.
Me: Thank you sir
VO: Ok Bye bye
I am highly thankful to Happy Schools. It is because of F1 Visa interview experiences and tips I gained, I got my visa. I was thinking that instead of spending thousands of money on counselor I should have given it to Happy schools 🙂
- Key of visa is Confidence.
- Other documents are also required but most important is your personality.
- Practice for the test by yourself at least 20 times and your job is done.
Series: F1 Visa for Pharmacy