The last few articles posted in this blog had been about H1B Visas.
Because of this, I decided to list a few universities that accept candidates with low GRE scores.
I will try to list these universities based on different departments, but that will be an evolving process. For the time being, I’m listing universities as I come across with them.
University of Wyoming
- Computer Science: GRE >900 for M.S., >1,000 for PhD
- Chemical Engineering: GRE >1150.
South Dakota State University
- Computer Science (M.S.): GRE not required
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (M.S.): GRE not required, TOEFL 71
- Other Courses: Industrial Management, Construction Management.
Black Hills State University
- M.S. Intergrative Genomics: GRE required.
University of Rhode Island
- M.S. Chemical Engineering: GRE not required
- M.S. in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design: GRE >900
- Other Courses: Civil, Construction, Computer Science, Biomedical, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics.
University of Oregon
- M.S. Computer Science: GRE >1050.