- The New H-1B Memo is the talk of the H-1B Workers’ Town.
If you are planning to work for an IT consulting company, you have to look at many things, or else you are looking for trouble.
So, what kind of job is considered acceptable and unacceptable (problematic) to prove an employer – employee relationship?
Valid Employer – Employee Relationship
- Traditional Employment [Full time / Direct Employment]
- Temporary / Occasional Off-Site Employment
- Long-Term / Permanent Off-Site Employment
- Long Term Placement at a Third-Party Work Site
Invalid Employer – Employee Relationship
- Independent Contractors
- Self Employed Beneficiaries [H-1B Sponsored by self]
- Third-Party Placement – “Job-Shop” [Many H-1B workers will belong to this category]
New Comments Policy Please use the Happy Schools Forums to post your Questions. Use the Comments Section to add value or contriute to the Article, not for Q&A. Questions posted in the Comments section will be Deleted.