I have to admit here. This is one the BEST Interviews I ever recorded here at Happy Schools.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your life. Please spend an hour watching this interview.
Sri Harsha was an average student back in India. He had potential but average. But, he had the right attitude and outlook towards life.
Attitude combined with Effort can produce magical results. That’s what you are going to see here.
Watch the Full Interview Below
In the previous article How to avoid painful experiences as a student, I wrote about taking tough courses are better than “A” grade from an easy course. He’s overcome challenges, he felt inferior among the talented classmates, but he did a few things that elevated his skills, knowledge, and potential. In the end, he had multiple job offers for a Software Engineer. Plus, he was from an Electrical Engineering background.
You don’t come across an International student (or Indian Student) who study in Canada and USA. On top of that, they would have to objectively explain the pros and cons of both countries. He did not study in America, but he applied to universities in the USA.
This interview is 76 Minutes. We covered several topics:
- Student life in Canada
- Visa application process in Canada
- Why Harsha applied to Canada and the USA (list of universities)
- Student life at the University of Waterloo
- How he handled the highest standard of education that he’s not used to
- Job opportunities and student cost of living
- His Salary as Software Engineer
- How to grow and develop as a student
- Why he didn’t work part-time jobs
In today’s video post, you are going to learn several things about Studying, Living and Working in Canada from Sri Harsha, who applied to Universities in Canada and the USA.
You may or may not remember him, but he was the first video interview guest – How to Study for GRE Test in the history of Happy Schools. That was back in 2012. Since then he has come a long way in his life and career. So, how far has he come?
- Completed Masters in one of the top universities in Canada
- Received Multiple Job offers in Canada after his Master’s Degree
- Currently living and working in Toronto