Question – I want the list of 10 Largest Universities in USA by Student population (enrollment).
According to Wikipedia following are the 10 largest Universities in USA basedon Under Graduate student enrollment.
Arizona State University’s total student enrollment is 72,252 ( College Navigator).
10 Largest Universities in USA
- Arizona State University 58,404
- University of Central Florida 58,587
- Ohio State University56,867
- University of Minnesota 52,557
- University of Texas at Austin 51,112
- Texas A&M University 50,051
- University of Florida 49,589
- Florida International University 47,966
- Michigan State University 47,800
- Pennsylvania State University 44,485
Arizona State University
- Type: 4-year, Public
- Awards offered:
- Less than one year certificate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master’s degree
- Post-master’s certificate
- Doctor’s degree – research/scholarship
- Doctor’s degree – professional practice
- Campus setting: City: Midsize
- Campus housing: Yes
- Student population: 72,254 (58,404 undergraduate)
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 25 to 1
Arizona State University has 4 campuses. Tempe campus has the largest student enrollment with over 70,000 students.
Average In-state tuition fees for ASU is $9,700 and Out of State fees is close to $23,000 per year for Under Graduate Students.
Following ASU in the list of largest universities in USA is University of Central Florida , located in Orlando.
Largest Universities in USA for International Students
According to IIE Open doors report, following are the largest universities in USA.
- University of Southern California – 8,615
- University of Illinois – 7,991
- New York University – 7,988
- Purdue University – Main Campus – 7,562
- Columbia University – 7,297