The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) gives students an opportunity to receive college credits for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 tests.
Earn credit for knowledge you’ve acquired through independent study, prior course work, on-the-job training, professional development, cultural pursuits, or internships.
Best CLEP Test Books
- CLEP Official Study Guide 2011 [Must Have]
- Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition
- CLEP College Mathematics w/ CD (REA) (Test Preps)
- The CLEP History of the United States I
- CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature with CD-ROM (REA)
- CLEP Introductory Sociology w/CD (REA)
- CLEP Natural Sciences with CD-ROM (REA)
To get started by the CLEP Official Study Guide 2011. Here is what a student has to say about the book
This study guide was very helpful…without it, I don’t think I would have passed the test. A must-have for anyone taking the CLEP.
Above 7 books cover 5 CLEP tests. We will post other best CLEP test prep books in future blog posts. stay tuned for updates. If you have used other book