What could be the top 10 Traits of F1 Visa Denied Students?
Several students have sent their F1 Visa interview experience. Over 75 student F1 visa interviews have been published in the blog.
More than 50 F1 Visa interview experiences are still in queue to be published.
After reading all the F1 visa interview experiences, I started to see a pattern among students whose F1 visa were denied.
Of course there are exceptions, but reading unsuccessful F1 visa interview stamping, several traits stood out.
10 Traits of F1 Visa Denied Students
- Below Average to Poor English Language Skills
- Low GRE Scores
- Low TOEFL Scores
- Low academic percentage
- Failed Courses in Semester (backlogs)
- High TOEFL Scores with low GRE Scores (maybe fake score)
- Unable to follow instructions
- Fake documents (financial, bank statements, score reports, transcripts,..) to varying degree
- Lack of self-confidence
- Not enough practice and mock interviews
Do you agree to 10 traits above or did I miss any more points under F1 Visa denied traits?