I spoke with Spoorthy Baddam – Graduate Assistant/International Ambassador Office of Graduate Admissions at University of Texas at Tyler. You can see her answering questions in UT Tyler Facebook Group posted by students.
This interview about 60 minutes long. The most important part of the interview is when she talks about Indian parents who are hesitant to send their daughters to USA.
We spoke about several important issues related to UT Tyler like:
- University Transfer after entering USA
- Admission to UT Tyler in 4 days with scholarship
- Scholarship for international Students
- Shopping and cooking
- Cost of living
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life in UT Tyler Campus
- Course work
- Graduate School admission staff members
- Application processing (after package is delivered)
Interview is about 60 minutes long. You can download the mp3 version of the interview.
To learn more about UT Tyler and watch other interviews, go to University of Texas at Tyler (microsite).
Got questions for Spoorthy?
Post your questions in comments section below.