Now that we know that there will just be a mini-lottery for H-1B visas, many questions have emerged that need to be answered.
You can find the answers to the questions below if you had read all the H-1B visa related articles in this blog.
However, I doubt that anyone is going to read some 100+ articles from last year’s H-1B visa lottery.
So as to make things easier for you, in the next couple of weeks, I will write answers (through blog posts) to the following questions:
- How do I know if my employer applied for H-1B Visa?
- When will I get my H-1B Petition Receipt Number?
- H-1B Visa – Case Received and Pending?
- Getting H-1B Petition Receipt = H-1B Approval?
- Premium Processing = More Chances to get Approval?
- H-1B Petition – Approval Notice Sent
- Regular Processing – Receipt Numbers – Update
- Is there a last date (deadline) to receive the Receipt Number?
- How to check an H-1B Approval Application Status
- USCIS H-1B Status – Name Not Included – With Receipt Number
- Can USCIS deny my H-1B visa application since there is no lottery?
- How long will it take to get an H-1B Approval Receipt?
- What should I do if I get an RFE on my H-1B petition?
- Processing Time after getting RFE
- When to go for H-1B Visa stamping? (New)
- After H-1B stamped, when is the earliest can I enter the United States on an H-1B visa?
- Will I get a job after I come to the U.S. through my consulting company?
- Will USCIS refund the money if an application is denied?
You can add any additional questions you may have by writing them in the comments below. So just stay tuned to get the answers to all the above questions.
Likewise, our dear blog readers are going to have the chance to win $5 here at HSB. All you need to do is just solve a simple puzzle. We are planning to hold this competition once every 2 weeks.