About Professor Mark Miller
- Title: Professor, Industrial Technology and Industrial Management
- Department: Human Resource Development and Technology
- University: University of Texas at Tyler
- Degrees Earned
- B.S., The State University of New York, College at Buffalo, Major: Industrial Arts Education
- M.A.E., Ball State University, Major: Industrial Education
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, Major: Industrial Education
Watch the Full Video Interview Below
Listen to the Program via Audio[powerpress]
About Masters in Industrial Management
Students taking MS in Industrial Management course can also apply for Six Sigma black Belt Certification.
Standalone Six Sigma will cost you ton of money and time to get the certification.
Not to mention the Certification in Supply Chain as well.
When you watch the video interview with Prashanth Reddy, Graduate from Masters in Industrial Management course, he’s working for Ford Motor company at the time of recording the video interview.
Students from various backgrounds can apply for this program and it’s not restricted to those with majors in Mechanical engineering.