Easwaran is one of the prolific commenters we had for the last few weeks, now explains why his son wants to study in the U.S.
Reasons to Study in the US
- The reputation of American universities coupled with the comprehensive curriculum offered at these institutions is valued and recognized the world over by industries and employers alike.
- The array of courses offered is extensive; including highly academic programmes which can guide any passionate student to be creative, to put it simply, creativity will be fully explored
- For graduate students, probably the number one factor in choosing a U.S. university is the amount of funds spent on research. The U.S. tops the list of money spent on research, the government and industry are focused on research and they are willing to spend money on this most essential part.
- The students are given a lot of freedom to pursue his or her chosen subject with lots of support from the professors.
- The student will have to strive at every moment to excel in order to be at the top of the world.
- Very competitive education due to many students from different part of the worlds who come to study.
- Freedom to change your university at any time of your study provided one scores well.
- Students are eligible to earn while learning, which makes this kind of life wonderful.
- Getting exposure to the latest scientific advancement is an utmost key.
- Career opportunities and jobs right throughout the world is an added advantage. Entrepreneurship is the utmost key, since in the USA, education has many business-oriented activities, where growth is possible, one can freely chose to be an entrepreneur or grow better in a career.
- The lifestyle, too. How to be an Entrepreneur.
- Most importantly will be, an exposure to U.S. education will lead him to a pathfinder place, where he has to do everything by himself,
there will not be any assistance from any one right from meeting his basic needs and organizing studies, time schedule, etc.
No pampering from the parents or loved ones, all of which will help make him a self made man. The sheer joy of doing everything on his own.
Do you have any more reasons to add? If so, please leave a comment below.