I made this video to show the reality of saving money in America – Is this how much you an really save in America?
Summary : Saving Money in America
- American Dream
- Test Prep
- Financial Aid
- High Paying Job
- Salary – Single – Unmarried
- Monthly and Yearly Expenses
- Left over Savings After all expenses
- Additional Expenses
- Questions to You
So, what do you think?
- Did you expect to save more?
- Do you think the expenses and savings listed in the video reflect the actual reality?
- Can you think of ways to save more money in America?
Share your answers in the comments section. Let’s have a open and honest discussion about America, Personal Income, Finances and Savings.
Income, Expenses and Savings – Series
- Part 1 – How much money can you save in US > This Article
- Part 2 – Why Saving Money in USA is Difficult with Q&A
- Part 3 – Here’s Why you can’t Save Money in First 5 Years in USA
- Part 4 – 5 Tips to Save Ton of Money in USA
- Part 5 – 100 Money Saving Tips for Students