For the second time, I did interview with Spoorthy Baddam from University if Texas at Tyler. First video interview had some out of focus and zooming issues in the recording. But, you can download and listen to the audio version of the first interview – Advise to Indian parents sending their daughters to USA.
In this video, we get spoke about her personal experience, challenged faced and lessons learned. There are several topics that we didn’t cover in the first interview. You should listen to the audio version and this video interview as well. We have covered different set of topics that will give you very good insights about studying at University of Texas at Tyler.
Takeaway from this interview:
- You should learn that hardships are part of international student life in America
- Overcoming hardships are important aspect about is that makes you stronger.
- University of Texas at Tyler is a good place to study, learn and grow.
Video Interview with Spoorthy Baddam
Summary of Topics
- Personal experience – international student life in America
- Her parents feeling – Before and After Sending Spoorthy to USA
- Admission process at University of Texas at Tyler
- How she got admission in UT Tyler in 4 days with scholarship
- Insider’s view about application process
- Admission application evaluations
- About department of computer science
- Academics, Grades, assignments and tests
- Full Time and Part Time Jobs
- Social Life – Roommates, ISA
- Cooking experience (and expertise)
- Final message from Spoorthy for prospective students and parents
To watch videos interviews with Pritam, Deepthi and links to guest blog post from Jennifer and Dr.Kulkarani, follow this link – Check out the this page to learn more about University at Texas at Tyler