Question – Can you give me list of universities in UK where GRE Scores not required for Graduate School Admission (MSc, Mphil, MBA, ..)
GRE Not Required UK
Following list of universities in UK does not require GRE Scores for admission.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (some programs not require GRE)
- University of Cambridge (Economics) GRE General Test scores (not required if the applicant has a degree from a UK institution)
- University College London – GMAT or GRE test result is not required for entry to MSc Management. Overseas
- Imperial College Business School – A GMAT or GRE score is required from all Doctoral applicants and your application will not be considered until a score is submitted.
- University of London – Schools of Oriental and African Studies – GRE scores are not required
- Edinburgh Napier University – GRE scores are not required for entry onto our programmes
- Lancaster University – Management School – For PhD programmes in Accounting and Finance, GMAT is preferred but not a pre-requisite. The Department of Accounting and Finance views GMAT as a useful indicator of academic excellence and potential. GMAT is not required for entry to our other PhD programmes. Nor do we require GRE for admission to any PhD programme
Above list of UK Schools is general and not specific to programs. More universities in UK where GRE scores are not required will be added to the above list.