Vaibhav Shukla open up his hear to share his journey to USA. This interview is about 50 minutes long.
You can watch the video below or download the MP3 file.
Here is quick summary of topics we discussed on this video
- About UTD – Pros and Cons
- Work Experience
- Why Study in USA After 5 Years of work experience
- How to find motivation to study after working for few years
- Test Prep
- GRE Test Prep (while working in IT field)
- TOEFL Test Prep
- List of Universities Applied
- Why UTD
- How to get Visa after working for few years
- Travel Experience
- First week in USA (accommodation, airport pickup, roommates)
- How to select courses and major
- First semester experience (after being out of school for 5 years)
- Handing pressure, course work.
- Hectic Schedule
- Felt sick and missed to attend final exam (lack of sleep)
- Impact of food on day to day life
- Cooking Turns, Roommates
- Travel to San Francisco
- My car story
- Closed loop with Indian Students
- How to select universities
- Do you still value University Rankings?
- Advise to future application based on my experience so far
Want to share your story here to HSB Readers? Send me a email. We can schedule time. We can do 5 minutes to 1 hour interview.
Next Video Interview – PhD in USA with Gangadharan Esakki