P.S. This contest is over.
H1B Visa FY 2015 season will open from April 1, 2015.
I have done H1B visa cap count predictions in the previous years using various metrics.
I thought it will be a good idea to involve Happy Schools Fans to predict the number of H1B Visa applications that could be filed during first business days of filing with USCIS in April.
Link to Official H1B Visa 2015.
When did H1B Cap Reach in Previous Years
Following table shows when H1B Cap count was reached in previous years.
|H1B Fiscal Year||H1B Filing Date||Date Cap Reached|
|2015||April/1/2014||GUESS and WIN|
There was H1B Visa lottery in FY 2008, FY 2009 and FY 2014.
Available H1B Visa Cap
- General Cap – 65,000
- Advanced Degree Cap – 20,000
Will there be H1B Visa lottery this year (FY 2015)? Guess the H1B Cap Count applications and you could win.
Guess H1B Visa Cap Numbers and Win Gift Card
Answer the following two questions on H1B Visa lottery and applications count and you can win a gift card worth $20.
- Will there be H1B Lottery this year?
- Total Number of H1B Applications in first 5 business days :
PS : Predict total number of H1B Visa applications including General Cap and Masters Cap.
How to Submit Answers :
- Post your answers in comments section.
- One Entry per Email ID
- Answer to both questions should be correct.
- For second question, your total H1B Cap Count should be within 500 ( plus or minus)
- Only the Official Count from USCIS after first 5 business days will be used for comparison.
- If you win and Email ID is invalid, you don’t qualify for Gift Card.
- Gift Card – Amazon or FlipKart in India.
Who is feeling lucky today?
Enter your H1B Visa predictions for FY 2015 now. Submit your answer below.