Update 1 (From attorney Murali Bashyam): We just received an email receipt notice for one of H1B cap cases that was filed under premium processing. So – 1) cases filed under premium processing are getting receipted in now and 2) USCIS might not wait until the 28th to process premium processing cases.
USCIS announced on April 10, 2014 that they received whooping 172,500 H1B Visa Applications for FY 2015. I think its’ insane and unbelievable. What’s more unbelievable is Random selection of H1B Visa applications.
There were lot’s of questions about what happens after the H1B Visa lottery process. I recorded this video with Immigration Attorney and you can find answers to following questions
How do I know that my employer has got filed my visa, I’m currently on OPT. How do I get the number etc from my employer to know my status.
Now that USCIS have announced that they are completed with random application selection for this year through lottery, when can i expect whether my application is selected in lottery ?
As the lottery has been conducted on April 10th, my employer applied for regular processing, by when we get the confirmation about If I got selected in the lottery or not.
Why USCIS did not publish the number of H1B application received for Master’s Cap?
Could you ask what the timeline looks like? Now that the lottery is being done, when can Premium Processing applicants expect to hear back. And do we hear back either way or just if you are accepted?
Watch the Video Below
Summary of the H1B Visa 2015 Lottery Video Interview
- Advanced Degree Cap Lottery Results
- Regular Processing Lottery Results and Updates
- When will USCIS issue Receipt Numbers of H-1B Visa applications selected in the lottery
- When will USCIS start processing H1B applications submitted via Premium Processing
- When will USCIS start the processing of Regular H1B Applications.
- H1B Premium Applications processing time
- H1B Visa Regular Applications Processing Time
- Options for F1 Visa and OPT students who don’t get selected in the lottery
Let me know if you have any other questions about this H1B Visa lottery results, receipt numbers, etc. Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear the results via their attorney or employer.
Other Articles in This H1B Visa Series
- USCIS Received 172,500 H-1B Visa Applications
- H1B Cap Reached
- H1B Visa 2015 ( this article)
- H1B Visa 2015 Daily Updates ( from April 1, 2014)
- New to H1B? Learn the basics.
- What is H1B Visa Lottery
- H1B Visa 2015 Predictions
- When to Apply for H1B Visa for FY 2015 (April 2014)
- H1B Cap Exempt Employers : How to Get H1B Visa After Quota is Full