I found this email from saved drafts. There is an important lesson to be learned about the following experience.
I am planning to take GMAT in April 2010. I want to apply to USA for MBA. Since i am very close to the last dates (fall 2010), please can you suggest me which universities to apply for, as i have no work experience and just 15 years schooling.
I am applying through an agency who say that I can get through Duke University & New York University. Should i apply through them? i have done my b. com(hons) from Calcutta university in 2009 with 55%marks
MBA Admission Consultancy
After reading the comment you can either feel bad for Richa or feel good as an agent getting business.
Look at the promises made by the consulting company about getting admission for her in Duke or NYU.
- She’s going to take MBA in April
- Consulting company will get her admission to Duke University.
- Admission deadlines for Fall 2010 for Duke
- Early Action – October 6, 2009
- Round 1 – November 12, 2009
- Round 2 – January 7, 2010
- Round 3 – March 9, 2010
- New York University Deadlines
- 1st Round – November 15, 2009
- 2nd Round – January 15, 2010
- 3rd Round – March 15, 2010
- Duke and NYU are Top Ranked Business School in US, unless one has very good profile (Work experience, GMAT Score, TOEFL, LOR, MBA Essay, ..) getting admission is not easy as it sounds.
US Admission Consultants
Be very picky with US admission consultant in India. There are ethical and unethical agents.
Work with an ethical agent. It’s a very good business to make money from students by offering false promises.
Your Experience Working with agents?
- What is your experience working with agents?
- How would you rate your overall experience?