Decision making is not an easy task. After reading many comments (below) you will know why decision making is tough, especially if you’re confused.
Following comments were posted in the blog in various articles that contains the word ‘confused’
- hello..i have applied for Post Professional Master Of Physical Therapy program in U.S.A. My G.P.A is completely 4.0( GRADE-A) and rest everything in the part of academics is excellent except TOEFL ibt score, i got less in TOEFL ibt (score-71). Is there any possibility of getting admission in university this year. I really need your reply regarding this and want your suggestion I am really confused what should i do now??
- I am little confused about my masters either to do in US or in Canada as i got just 910 in Gre.
- I’m interested to apply for Phd in US university but I;m totally confused about Bank statement so please clear me.
# Do i need bank statement even universities provide fund (Scholarships) for our research, If yes than how much liquid money I have to show?
- hi, i took gre dec 1st and got a very disappointing score.my gre score is 930 (Q660, V270),10th-79%,12th-71%,B.E-66%(ECE).. i want to do ms in embedded systems..will i be able to get into any good universities..please suggest me some universities..i am also confused whether too take gre again in march 1st week or take up later and apply for nxt Fall..please guide me..waiting for ur reply..
- my 10th and 12% bit much low around 54 & 57. but my percentage in engg improoved a lot till now i am clearing each sem with the percentage of 65%,72%, 74%, 78% in my 4th sem exam respectively and after completing engineering wishing to go for MS in Biotechnology or PSM in same. is there be any effect of my 10 and 12th class percentage in GRE plz reply i am very confuse
- I am in my final yr graduation and will complete it by april 2010. I am planning to give my GMAT in the end of february 2010. can u please tell me when should i apply for MBA. either fall 2010 or spring 2011. I think all the deadlines must have been over for fall 2010 and am left to apply for spring 2011. Can u please guide me as i am very confused.
- lease help me regarding one concern which i have.Presently I am working in software firm and want to pursue PHD. program from US.I just want to ask,how my performance in company will affect in selecting a good college from abroad.Pls in case if this performance will not going to help in any way then what else I need to do in software firm to get a good college.Pls help me because I am confused.
What Would You Do?
Pretty much everyone have to make decisions with respect to higher education in U.S.. But, it’s not easy to make decisions without having all the information required to make decisions. Would like to open up the this question to you
- How do you make decisions when faced with situation like above (comments or similar).
- Do you seek help from others?
- Are you willing take decisions that are high risk/high reward type?
There will be a follow-up post about decision making.