Exclusively for Spring 2008 entrants, I have complied the following links for students in the different stages of their admission process.
I will update this list regularly, for new contents, hot deals on laptops, visa application experience, visa document details, details on bank balance, how to answer tough visa interview questions, how to find cheap air ticket, and the like.
If you find these links helpful, please forward the links to your friends, bookmark this link and visit regularly for details and updates on student loans, exchange rates, costs students paying for air ticket, etc.
If you need more details on a particular subject, write your requests by posting comments under this post as I will update it regularly.
Waiting: Admission Status, I-20 arrival
Visa Documents, FAQ’s.
Got student F1 visa and packing up things
- How to carry U.S. Dollars for Tuition fee and Living Expenses.
- Guide to Transfering to Different Universities after 1st semester
- International Driving Permit: Find out if you need one
- List of Things to Bring to the U.S.
- Travel and Students Health Insurance
- Air Travel: How to avoid Jet Lag
- List of documents to carry with you
Arrival in U.S. and happily ever after.
- Port of Entry Procedures
- How to open a Bank Account in the U.S.
- Where will the Bank be Located (How far away from Campus)
- Opening a Bank Account and Earning Referral Bonus
- Depositing your DD, TC in a Bank Account
- Student’s Laptop Buying Guide
- Questions students will have after arrival in the U.S.
- Guide to Finding Part Time Jobs